Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Leftovers

Nothing glamourous tonight my dear readers(or possibly still just talking to myself). I have LOTS of leftovers, and the eco boyfriend gave me an important guilt trip about eating them and not wasting food.

I would love to figure out a way to make exactly how much I want to eat, because I hate leftovers and would much rather eat a pizza. I am a chronic thrower away of leftovers. There. I admitted it.

But waste is terrible, and my roommate has filled up the trash can twice in two days. It annoys me to no end to see a trash can full or recyclable material, so how can I throw away perfectly good food?
I cant. Dammit.

Will try to make something delicious tomorrow, but honestly I have enough leftovers for a few days.  Anyone want 2 day old potatoes and kale? Anyone?
You just let me know!
Keep on cooking healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment